We have two types of membership - FULL MEMBERS & ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Full Members £65 per annum per setting/club that you operate.
- Support & advice from our experienced Membership Team. Providing you with expert advice and sharing their wealth of knowledge with you
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Checks: Save time and frustration, streamline your recruitment procedures, and ensure that your club is compliant with safer recruitment practice
- Adult Training: Receive reduced rates on our courses, designed and run by experts in the field. Up-skill your staff and volunteers for continuous professional development
- Ambition Quality: a nationally recognised quality mark award enhancing the quality of your provision. Members can receive up to £1000 on completion of the Bronze Award
- Member Meets: Develop your knowledge, contacts and expertise at one of our exclusive Member meetings
- YAMA Activities & Opportunities available to children and young people, at discounted rates
- Free updates on sector developments and news through our regular E-newsletters on funding, training, events and issues that impact your work.
- Policy & Procedure Templates: Access a range of Pro-Action templates for you to personalise and adopt as good working practice in your organisation
- Free Promotion: promote your activities, jobs and news through our website, mailings & social media
Associate Members £40 per annum. You will receive:
- Regular E newsletters
- Member meet invitations
- Access to events
- Opportunities to promote your activities & vacancies
- All other services will be charged for on a pay-as-you-go basis
Membership runs annually from 1st April to 31st March.
Anyone joining Pro-Action during the year will be asked to pay a proportion of the year through to 31st March, but then reaffiliate in line with our membership year.
If you wish to join us please apply here.
To view a sample of our Membership Agreement please click here.