Join Unicef UK Youth Advisory Group
Apr 04, 2019
CARE ABOUT CHILDREN'S RIGHTS?
LIVE IN THE UK?
AGE 14 TO 18?
Unicef UK are accepting applications for their Youth Advisory Group!
Help UNICEF UK listen to the voices of children and young people all over the UK.
- Be a voice – on behalf of Unicef UK and other children and young people about children’s rights
- Provide insight – about what children and young people like and care about, to help Unicef UK develop new ideas
- Raise awareness – use your networks to help other young people understand our work
How to apply:
You can apply in whatever way works for you – a video, an essay, PowerPoint!
Just remember to explain why you want to join the Youth Advisory Group, and how you meet the following:
- Communication skills – in writing and in person
- Interest in new trends and new ways of doing things
- Interest in and knowledge of children’s rights
- Involvement in other youth and citizenship activities
Deadline is 5pm on 11 April 2019.
For more information and to submit your application click here.