#TeamHerts Volunteering makes it quick and easy for you to give your time, find volunteers and do great things for Hertfordshire. Go to them for everything related to volunteering in Hertfordshire.
#TeamHerts Volunteering is a one stop hub supporting over 800 charities and organisations across Hertfordshire with finding volunteers to support the local community. #TeamHerts Volunteering also provides volunteers in Hertfordshire with a service to help them find the right voluntary opportunity to suit their needs.
#TeamHerts Volunteering reaches out to volunteers through a number of channels including an online database search, volunteering e-newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and Introduction to Volunteering events.
For further information on what they do and how they work with organisations and volunteers to make a difference in Hertfordshire visit here.
Join In* was created to put volunteers into grassroots sport after the success of the Games Makers delivering the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Join In Trust passed the baton to the Sport and Recreation Alliance in October 2016.
They focus on putting volunteers into community sport through campaigns, on the ground work and by matching people to volunteering opportunities at grassroots clubs in their area.
Matching people with volunteering opportunities in their local communities.
- Volunteer Opportunity Finder – Their free platform helps volunteers find the perfect role for them. Volunteers are able to create a profile, which can list their interests and skills – making it easier for clubs to find them.
- Volunteer newsletter – Sign up to their monthly newsletter and receive the latest volunteering news and information from the Sport and Recreation Alliance. It provides great ways to Join In* at local clubs near you and highlights exclusive national volunteering opportunities.
We are currently looking for volunteers to support us in admin at our office base in Hatfield:
We require an organised and efficient individual to support us in our admin work, processing paper work for bookings and enquiries and supporting the office processes in membership.
The skills we require:
- Good computer skills in word & excel
- Professional & friendly telephone manner
- Competent in email skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to work in compliance with policies and procedures
We are looking for volunteers who are able to offer one, two to three mornings or afternoons per week on a regular weekly basis. Timings of attendance are flexible around other commitments.
- This role would suit an individual age 18+.
- We will provide expenses for travel incurred within the role.
- Volunteers will be covered by our insurance.
- Volunteers can access our training programme and can benefit from this.
- The individual will be office based in Hatfield, and can work Monday to Friday between 9.30am to 4pm.
- We would ask that the individual volunteer regularly for a minimum of 2/3 hours each time.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com . This position is open until filled.